Wednesday, July 22, 2009

welcome to my disney blog.

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Mitchell. I currently have another blog about myself here http://kingpissant4993.blogspot.com/ . That blog is just about me, my life and random things i want to randomly post about. This blog will be my blog about disney, centererd mostly around disneyland.This blog will mostly be about my experiances at disneyland and california adventures, but also pictures I take, movies i watch, and facts i dig up.

I offer no promises other then a stroll thru disney from a fans prospective. Along the way i hope we( you the reader and me the writer) can fall from tower of terror, fly thru space mountian, and Shoot things in 3d on toy story mania together. So put on your mickey eyes and remember hands and feet must stay inside while the ride is moving.



Picture of the day
Photobucket
taken by me on july 7th. the fire works show above the castle at disneyland park. its currently the picture used as the background on this blog.

this day in disney history
1994:

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction opens on Sunset Boulevard at
Disney World's Disney-MGM Studios. A simulated freefall thrill ride, it is
themed after the popular television series The Twilight Zone, hosted and
created by Rod Serling. The television anthology series originally ran for 156 episodes between 1959-1964.

Fun fact of the day
Mickey Mouse's girlfriend also made her debut in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928. She did not have her own cartoon series, but appeared in 73 cartoons with Mickey Mouse and Pluto. She has been a popular character at the Disney parks, where in 1986 was declared Minnie's year, giving her much deserved recognition. The first voice of Minnie Mouse was Marcellite Garner, from the Ink and Paint Deptartment at the Disney Studio. She was succeeded by several others from that department, and currently the voice is supplied by Russi Taylor. Minnie Mouse has two nieces, Melody and Millicent, who appeared in a few comic book stories."

1 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Love the new background pic. I know you put a lot of work into that. Can't wait til we go next Friday!